Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Truth?

Ok, so the truth comes out!!  Yes, this is MY blog about furniture…however, my mom has been posting for me!!  Several reasons for that:  I HATE to write, I feel like it sounds like Trevor is blogging for me(HEY!!  That’s a thought!!) AND…I don’t have a “good” camera to take pictures, just my phone!  MOM has been having WAYYYYY too much fun on her blog, and has managed to make mine SUPER cute along the way!  Now it’s my turn, I’ll try my best to post the best pictures I can (until I get my new camera!)

I have NEVER really liked Grandfather clocks….UNTIL NOW!  On my next search for “junk” I know what I’ll be looking for!

IMG00847 IMG00844 I LOVE IT!!

I also wanted to show you some HORRIBLE pictures of a French coffee table that I painted similar! (again, sorry about the quality of photos)

IMG00783 IMG00784

Seems this is the NEW popular pattern!  I have several requests to use these designs! I have to say it again…I LOVE IT!!!

 

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy(I promise I’ll get me a new camera soon)

XOXOXO

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Girl, not to worry...your art speaks for itself! Maybe a new camera would turn up the volume just a tad. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great artist. I enjoy the pictures of your work so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both of them! Ugh, the roses are gorgeous (i thnk I might DIE for that piece)! Keep it up, you're doing a great job blogging!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your clock and it reminded me of one I did last fall for a show here in Iowa. Unfortunately mine did not sell so I will be give it a try again next month. I love your harlequin design. It has inspired me for my next project.

    ReplyDelete